Saturday, August 14, 2010

Week of murals

This week was not ordinary. It was the week of murals. First time of my life I made three murals in a week! The first mural was made in my bedroom, to fill the last white and empty wall:
I gave it a title: "LA LUNA E LA RAGAZZA" which means "The moon and the girl" in Italian. Why Italian? Most Italian romantic songs include "La Luna". It was natural to use Italian. This painting was made using acrylics on a wall about 200x300 cm. The girl is my wife when she was a child. I have told before that Niki don't wants to grow up. This mural is my offer to feel as a child forever. I have some improvements to do, so it's not finished yet. The moon is finished, so here is its face:
The second mural was made yesterday and it is a background for a graffiti. in a new shop. Its size is about 400x280cm. I will post it when I take photos after finishing. 

The today's mural (the third) is 200x110cm and took 5 hours to finish it. I have to take a photo tomorrow to post it here. No mini size paintings this week! 
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment